Sunday, January 04, 2009

Project 365


Creating Keepsakes magazine had an article recently about creating an album by taking a photo a day. The idea was to create a two page layout for every week with journaling. Of course, there are pre-assembled kits for sale, but I decided to create my own pages, so that I could have a little more flexibility in the design. I also know that there have been several blogs and threads featuring the "photo a day" concept. However, this was the first time I had seen the idea of these types of photos being intended for a specific album. This is my first page. Digital credits are as follows: Digital Couture quick page; Veronica Ponce "Cottage Bluff" journaling mats; Gina Cabrera Stitched Word labels

1 comment:

Karen Lee said...

What a great idea Laura! I hope you can keep up with it!