Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just checking in . . .



Well, I am finally feeling better, after battling a horrible cold for the past week. As my 46th birthday approaches, I find myself focused more on eating healthy and exercising. Shanna treated me to lunch on Friday at the Marriott downtown. I talked Shanna into walking back out to the truck with me, so we could have a photo together. Luckily, I realized that this was the last day to renew my driver's license without a late fee, so I went by and took care of that today as well. Also, I finished my second page for Project 365. The photos on my second page are not anything special, but I really like the idea of capturing "everyday" moments. It should make an interesting album at the end of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, you're so good about your pages. I wish I could keep up! :) Glad you're feeling better.