Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween and more

Yesterday was Halloween, and I had so much fun! Sam and I went to the local church carnival, where he played with some friends from school. I mostly walked around and hung out with one of the other mothers there. Afterwards, I went by another church to pick up some BBQ dinners that my boss had purchased for all the employees as part of a fundraiser. Unfortunately, I was 10 minutes early. The people there were adamant that they would NOT be giving those dinners out before 5:00 p.m. on the dot or later. After an awkward 5 minutes of standing around, I decided I would just give up and go home. I hope someone enjoyed those dinners . . . Back home we needed to put Sam's costume back in order, since during the carnival, various things (boot covers, gloves, belt buckle) had all been given to me while Sam played. We stopped by Pere' and Mammaw's house first, before walking over to the subdivision across the street for more trick or treating. Sam and I were both extremely tired by the time we arrived back home around 7 p.m. I did get lots of cute photos though, and I can't wait to create a page or two about our fun day.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: